Guild Database RIFT Dev Tracker RIFT Combat Parser
Become a Premium Junkie!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bladedancer 1.7

Rifter
    Guild
    Rift Walkers
    @ruin Do you drive a Nissan Rogue with the vanity plates "BCKSTB" by chance? <---live in MN and saw it the other day. i Lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Tbrownmn View Post
    @ruin Do you drive a Nissan Rogue with the vanity plates "BCKSTB" by chance? <---live in MN and saw it the other day. i Lol'd
    Ha no I do not, but I imagine they came from an EQ background or something, that is great.

Rifter
    Guild
    No guild.
    How's Bladedancer now since 1.7 has been released compared to 49NB/17SIN in ST and AoE?

Rogue Junkie
    Shard
    Keenblade
    Guild
    Trinity
    Well i will get a real parse of it this week, but AoE is better than NB for sure if you have the gear for it. Single Target may be higher as well, at the worst it is very close to NB, if not above.

The big change for BD was actually the PA fix for offhands. It made the spec much more competitive.
    Author of Gyle's Beginner PvE Rogue Guide
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    11/11 HK

Rogue Junkie
    Guild
    No guild.
    I dont see it doing well for fights where you need to AoE the entire fight since you dont have 4 cooldowns that effect AoE damage and you need to be using a cooldown to be competitive.... which is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by mase123y View Post
    I dont see it doing well for fights where you need to AoE the entire fight since you dont have 4 cooldowns that effect AoE damage and you need to be using a cooldown to be competitive.... which is dumb.
    Twin Strike + Compound spam still puts up sexy numbers compared to our other AoE.

There isn't currently a fight in the game like you describe though.

Main Character
    Sinfullslice
    Shard
    Deepwood
    Guild
    Ascendance
    Ive been using an off build ( Blood Dancer ) http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...V0Vho.x0x0V.-5
    It seems to be comparable to the Bloodstalker build as far as dps. Raid viable Interrupt, 30% boost in damage buff, 40% Armor pen, Higher hitting FB's, and fast CP building having 2 2CP abilities. I keep up Impale and use Final Blow for my other finisher, using a Sin crystal 4pc set bonus. Decent AOE for melee builds. Don't have the time nowadays to run full parses and do theory crafting on it though. But it does look promising, I would appreciate any input on this build.
    Last edited by Lothorian; 02-21-2012 at 12:35 PM.

I ran it quick when 1.7 dropped and it was behind but I honestly never gave it a real good 2nd look.

If I can get full bard love tomorrow I'll do a few long parses.