Guild Database RIFT Dev Tracker RIFT Combat Parser
Become a Premium Junkie!
+ Reply to Thread
    Rifter
    Guild
    Liquidus

Guild Quests: How will your guild level up? PVE servers

Curious to see what quests people will be focusing on and in what order. On the defiant side I'm thinking closing 100 rifts into Clearing IT repeatedly.

Main Character
    Sariena
    Shard
    [EU] Icewatch PvE
    Guild
    Soul Society
    I would believe more quests will be available as higher the guild becomes, so there's too early to go in-depth. But I guess our first guild quest would be Rift closing, once we've completed that we have to do Warfronts victories. As I couldn't choose the Rift closing quest again.

Now, I haven't read about the guild quests but I guess they're either daily or weekly quests. Or it's just not able to do them two times in a row. Anyone know?
    Last edited by Sariena; 02-12-2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Typo

Rifter
    Guild
    Liquidus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariena View Post
    I would believe more quests will be available as higher the guild becomes, so there's too early to go in-depth. But I guess our first guild quest would be Rift closing, once we've completed that we have to do Warfronts victories. As I couldn't choose the Rift closing quest again.

Now, I haven't read about the guild quests but I guess they're either daily or weekly quests. Or it's just not able to do them two times in a row. Anyone know?
    I would guess daily due to the circular icon representing dailies most everywhere else, but confirmation would be good.

Main Character
    Sariena
    Shard
    [EU] Icewatch PvE
    Guild
    Soul Society
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirikai View Post
    I would guess daily due to the circular icon representing dailies most everywhere else
    Seems like a logical theory :-)

Guild
    The Mist
    I think I did read somewhere that they are weekly. Also, I can confirm that a quest my guild did was not there to be taken again the next day. Got my guild to lvl 2 and around halways towards lvl 3 in the last beta ^^ We were like 4 active players only, though.